Blayze Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [size=1]Hey, I was wondering if any of you Photoshop geniuses out there could make me a banner and avatar set from the attached image. On the avatar, could you put my name, and on the banner could you put the words: "There is always light, even in the darkest corners..." Thanks in advance. [/size]
Kitty Posted August 23, 2005 Posted August 23, 2005 [color=#003aaf][size=1]I'm gonna be using the Kingdom Hearts versions (since they seem best quality, and I'm absolutely in love with that game xD) so give me a bit to post up my attempts. T'ankuu. =P EDIT: Well, I didn't know who you wanted in the avi, so I made you two in case you choose to use my set. Attached are your avatars and banner. Hope you like 'em. x3 (And I don't care if you use 'em or not. Took five minutes to whip 'em up. xP)[/size][/color]
Blayze Posted August 23, 2005 Author Posted August 23, 2005 [size=1]Thanks a lot, Kitty they are awesome, I think I will use those for the moment, but I am still willing to see some other designs if anyone wishes to make some for me. [/size]
Persona Posted September 13, 2005 Posted September 13, 2005 [IMG]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2928/image4ll9bk.jpg[/IMG] [CODE]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2928/image4ll9bk.jpg[/CODE] [IMG]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4083/fallen9sl.jpg[/IMG] [CODE]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4083/fallen9sl.jpg[/CODE] I gave it a try since you said you would like to see others. I don't like the avatar as much..I could do it better if you choose to use the set.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now