OtakuBoards

Dedicated to the Members: Chat Room

TailTactics

I'm sure they'll be delighted that they have an enitre thread dedicated to them :p.. but what actually is the topic?

...oh right..

(couldn't resist sorry :p.. what I mean to say is I don't think this is meant to be here, and you can either delete the thread (can normal people still do that?) or have it closed or something. your choice ;) )

Have a good'un

Alright, lets see... I dont know who the 'head honcho' of otakuboards is but i hope he/she considers a chatroom. I loved being on them while they were around. Why did they discontinue it anyway. If they dont consider one, thats why we as members need to voice our opinion and be dedicated to the topic of gaining a chatroom. I wonder if people who really want a chatroom can create one themselves on this website (with some assistance of course).
(other chat sites I've been on give you serious cases of adware) :mad:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'll be closing this thread. One, because this belongs in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58]S[I]uggestions & Feedback[/I][/URL] forum. Two, because you've already created a thread there concerning this topic in a more proper setup. Please use the thread you've made there to continue this discussion. Thanks.

[B]Thread Closed.[/B][/FONT]