OtakuBoards

does this look good so far?

hailvane

if i knew this would turn out so good then i wouldnt have drawn it on lined paper. but i was just sitting there in science class, bored as hell, and i just started drawing this evil lookin thingie thats on my wrist band. so heres the halfway finished product. the shadowing i started around it is supposted to be all the way around but i didnt kno if it would look rite, so here i am asking you guys, should i continue with the shading around the evil lookin thingie??

~hv :catgirl:

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] ok then... can i get comments please? like sometime soon!? i put this on here so people can give me their opinions... so dont look at this if ur not gonna reply!

Please have patience when waiting for someone to respond to your thread; if they are going to post, they will eventually do so. Posting again won't necessarily make them want to change their minds.

Either way, double posting is not allowed on these boards, especially if you're using it to bump up your thread, heh. But I'm being nice, so look what I'm doing now. ;)

I'd say so... It's kinda scary lookin', but I'd think that's what you were going for... I think that the shading in the various places is kinda cool... *thumbs up* good! (I hope that's not what you consider spam.... heheh)