OtakuBoards

[LMS] Final Round (winner: Retribution)

Sun

[CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/8664/finalroundheader9sz.png[/IMG]
Wow this has been a good tournament. Some unfortunate mishappenings but this final round will be a definate good one. This time our wonderful header is made by [B]Kitty[/B]!

[B]Final:[/B] For the Final Round we have two of OtakuBoards finest artists duking it out. [B][SIZE=2]Imi Vs. Retribution[/SIZE][/B]

[B][U]Here are the rules for the battle:[/U][/B]
[B]Theme:[/B] You will be making your own forum design. You will be laying out everything! Header, text, the creative names of your forums, and everything. Just imagine that you are making your own Boards, and we are the audience you are trying to capture. You want us to come socialize at your forum.
[B]Dimensions:[/B] Your choice.
[B]Deadline:[/B] Wednesday August 31st

[B]The Judges:[/B] This time i will be letting anyone who participated in this event [Besides Retribution and Imi] to judge. [B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Doc, Rising Sun, Goddess, Deucalion, Kitty, Hack Helba, sakurasuka, and Sean[/COLOR] [/B] are all welcome to vote for this round. [B]Voting will end Saturday, September 3rd.[/B]

Each of you shall post your piece and the judges will post a 2-5 paragraph statement on which they like better and why.

This will decide who the Last Man Standing will be. Let this battle be a good one.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[COLOR=#FF374C][FONT=Arial Narrow]Well, I've decided that I'm bowing out of this final round.

It seems my break from making graphics dampened my spirits and I've totally lost the burn I had for this competition. I don't feel it's right to go ahead and make something that I know won't be my best effort. I don't have the energy to finish the competition and I feel it's only right if I let Alex win this because, in all honesty, he is far more skilled at making graphics than I am anyway.

Thank you to everyone who I was in the competition with, we'll have to do it again some time. ^_^[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Well I guess you have to do what you believe is right Imi. [B]I guess i have no choice but to call Retribution the winner of the Graphics Club's Last-Man-Standing Engagement. [/B] If it's not a problem Retri, i would like to see your piece. So If you have time can you please post it in this thread.

Well the Engagement is over. It didn't turn out too good, but maybe more people will participate next time. Thanks for everyone who helped me with this tournament. And please feel free to ask us any questions in the Graphics Club. I'm afraid it has been dead for a long time and i really want more people to start getting involved in the community.

I'll see everybody next time,
Sun[/SIZE]