Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Got back from Qatar about 2 weeks ago, then went on leave back to Texas. I'm home today, and will be heading back to Washington State tomorrow. Figured I'd let you all know I'm still in one piece
Posted
[size=1]Awesome, it's good to hear from you. Take care of yourself. What are you doing in Washington? I thought you were stationed in North/South Dakota..?[/size]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]*Hug* Yay! You're back in one piece! :p Did you have anyone pass out... wait you guys don't really get outside in the desert much do you? Okay well, do you have any interesting stories to share? I have a few. PM me or call if you want.

Take care and I'm glad you're back!

They took the Port-A-John away?
Chibi Horsewoman[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...