Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I drew some comics that i'd like to share with you guys. I did most of 'em on paint, but i did the last one on photoshop. Tell me what you guys think of 'em! Oh, and there might be some mature content, mainly blood.

[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/NickVSTheRedNinja.gif][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_NickVSTheRedNinja.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/NickVSTheRedNinjav2.gif][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_NickVSTheRedNinjav2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/NickVSTheRedNinjav3.gif][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_NickVSTheRedNinjav3.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/NickVSTheRedNinjav4.gif][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_NickVSTheRedNinjav4.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/NickVSTheRedNinjav5.gif][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_NickVSTheRedNinjav5.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/NickVSTheRedNinjav7.jpg][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_NickVSTheRedNinjav7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
Since you mentioned that you want to post your art I am going to move this thread over to the Art Studio so it will be in the correct forum. ~Panda
Posted
[SIZE=1]I got a kick out of looking at these. Even my mom chuckled when passing through the room, reading over my shoulder.

I'm surprised at the quality of the faces of the stick figures in certain frames, and I wonder, how long did it take you to do them? It must've taken a bit to figure out what would've been funny. Well, maybe not for you, if you're a naturally humorous person, but for a boring square like me... heh.

So good job. Keep making them.[/SIZE]
Posted
Umm, I'm sorry but I don't find these funny to the least (more like very immature)... And I can't say that I like the style either (I'm at a neverending war against stick figures)... I mean, you could give them at least [I]some[/I] effort before sending them here.

But hey, that's just me. ;P

If you want good advice Attimus, you should keep doing what you do, and you'll become better and better almost automatically. It's clearly visible if one compares the first comic to the last that progress is inevitable. ;D
Posted
Yeh, you're right, i didn't put much time into 'em. But i do think they're funny. It's ok if you don't though. Everybody's got a different sense of humor.

I'm much better on paper, trust me. I did those on paint and one on photoshop. The last one was on photoshop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...