OtakuBoards

Questions for Admin or Mods...

Ryan

[color=indigo][b][size=3]Um...I am sort of angery and confused. Last night I had 581 posts. I wake up and get back from school come back and fined that i only have 529 posts! What is the damn deal? I was so happy coming from school thinking that I would get 600 posts today then i get on and i only have 529! It can't be because of spam because I never spam! Please tell me what is going on![/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]They deleted the dating game...

Which took off 2400+ Posts off of the people that posted there...

It is spam to them...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

it did become spam..in a way...if it had remained like the way it was before...then they wouldn't consider deleting it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]The new ones to the game spammed in it...

Thus it got deleted..

Not saying i agree or disagree with the deleting of it...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

True..though I admit..I spammed a lil in there too! lol

Hey..I say it's just posts..lol
As long as the deleting is fair. :D

I ditto DK on his last statement.

Well the dating game is spam.... i saw a full page of nothing but people going

[i][insert person's name here] gives [another person] a hug and goes to sleep[/i]

Or whatever BS that crap was.

We talked about it in the Admin forum... All the mods that posted a reply about that topic think it's spam... not just one, or two.. ALL of them... which goes to show something. I should have closed it in the beggining, but I thought maybe, a chance I won't take again, that you could do it without spamming... I was wrong.... anyway, Safer said that he did it, and if anyone has a problem, you can take it up with him.

It may have been "fun" for whoever, but it's still spam. And we aren't the ones that made it spam, so don't even bother looking at us.

For future refrence, if you all care about your stupid post count that much, you should really get ome immidiate attention or something. You got serious problems. And you should go to another board where posts matter.... You may think this is funny coming from someone who is ranked number 2, last I checked, on the top posters list, but I could care less.... if I had 3 posts or 3,000,000 posts it wouldn't make a difference to me.