OtakuBoards

Favorite Anime

Starr112

Guest blaizin_bunny
I like Maburaho, Saiyuki, Wolf's Rain, Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha. Alot of people like Naruto and I was thinking I should watch some so I think I will try that one next.

There are a lot of anime I like. :animesmil

My current favorites are Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, s-CRY-ed, Full Metal Alchemist, and Wolf's Rain. I would say Inuyasha, but I've been getting out of it lately.

[quote=Dagger]OtakuBoards places a strong emphasis on encouraging quality discussion. Because of this, we tend to be a little leery of favorites threads (although they crop up quite frequently all the same, haha). If you must create a favorites thread, particularly one that involves any kind of numbered ranking, it's vital that you (the original poster) set a good example for everyone else by explaining your choices. You don't have to write a novel, but complete sentences would be nice. In the future, please attempt to keep this in mind.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~[/quote][color=#6699cc]I think Dagger's post in the "Top 10 favorite anime" thread covers the reasons why I am going to close this.[/color]