Soma Cruz Posted September 1, 2005 Posted September 1, 2005 Does anyone here know about that show??? 'Cause I sent an e-mail to [email]nettoknow@g4tv.com[/email] and I'm hoping they will show theotaku.com on the tv. So tune in for the next new one and see, this may get lots of new members or something like that! :cool:
Stuart Posted September 1, 2005 Posted September 1, 2005 Yellow, Soma Cruz. I'm going to be re-directing this thread over to the appropriate forum for discussion. Which is the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44] [U][B]Music, Movies & TV[/B][/U][/URL] forum. Please remember to read the posting rules there, and please remember that when creating a thread about a movie or television show that it belongs in it's proper forum. Thanks!
Soma Cruz Posted September 8, 2005 Author Posted September 8, 2005 It worked!!!!! TheOtaku was on TV!!! I havn't seen it yet but I saw the update on theotaku.com. Now I'm happy I did that! :animesmil
Annie Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [size=1]Hehe, I didn't see it on T.V, but James sent me a link that played the [audio] of the show where they announced MyOtaku.com as the number 1 live journal website. It's crazy to listen to it and try to keep a cool; I nearly flew up out of my chair when I heard it. I mean, I've been a member of MyOtaku.com for 2 years, and to hear that it got that much recognition to be on television--it's just awesome. A phrase from the audio is in my signature XD It's just a thrilling feeling.[/size]
Soma Cruz Posted September 8, 2005 Author Posted September 8, 2005 Wow, cool! :cool: And like i said I'll try and see it. They'll rerun it all week long, Which means even MORE members! :animesmil
Petie Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [font=Verdana][color=blue]That really is awesome. Goddess, do you think you could send me that link?[/color][/font]
Soma Cruz Posted September 9, 2005 Author Posted September 9, 2005 CRAAAAAP!!! filter came on at 1:30 today and I didn't know it until it was to late! :animeangr Oh well, I may still be able to see it...
James Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 [font=franklin gothic medium]If you want to see the clip about myOtaku, contact me on AIM and I will send it to you. [/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now