OtakuBoards

Pok

Ben Holiday

Did a search and came up with nothing so decided to start a new topic for this title. I just saw the preview for it tonight and was quite surprised as I had heard no word of this game before and it should be out around Oct/Nov all I can think is it's about time they did a rpg for more then just the handhelds. I really hope combat is a bit more advanced here too but I'm willing to take what I can get as it is a whole new storyline.

If this all ready has a topic I apologise just merge it and I'll head there. :catgirl:

[FONT=Arial]Yes indeed the new pokemon game was quite suprising.. The graphics still look a bit the same but the gameplay seems different then the last pokemon game. Now its taken pokemon to a whole new level with the RPG like gamplay.. By so far this game is pretty good.[/FONT] :animeswea

Well Pokemon Colloseum for the gamecube was interesting with its snagging other peoples pokemon thing. I remember playing the handheld games (like red and yellow) and wishing i could steal people's pokemon.

Well I like the evil side in games more often then good so meh. When i started playing i was dissapointed in a few areas but it was good.

I feel somewhat dissapointed in that this game will be like that. The bad guys are back and making shadow pokemon blah blah blah. Snag them back and purify their hearts. Ok...same as before from what i have heard (and i havnt heard much due to the fact i havnt really cared about it enough to look for more info) I do know however that the ultimate shadow pokemon is a [spoiler]black or purple like Lugia[/spoiler]

You have a different character and such so hopefully they added a bit to the story and such. I still find a region without any pokemon (wild) whatsoever is kind of lame. There are plenty of pokemon in the shows/games to want to live in that desert, that jungl like forest area or those mountains... so whats the problem? I just think they didnt want to try and do the whole random battle thing with a gamecube came.

Anyways I hope this second RPG will be better than the first. And to say even though i was dissapointed a bit with the first gamecube one i liked it enough to sit at my tv for hours and finish it. So yeah... I hope this next one wil be either at leaast the same or even better.

Well the battles look like they're still going to be the same as the Game Boy versions but with cooler graphics at least which is a plus. :p I just hope the world is as big or bigger then the GB versions as well it looks pretty big in the videos clips but I notice a lot of paths as well so hopefully it will be a bit more free roaming then what I've seen.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Century Gothic]It's a great game..i got it for christmas and i'm ahppt about it. There's nice graphics and colorful characters. And the vehicles and ccharacter designs are more pleasing. It's a good step up in the world of pokemon games. An RPG style game with Pokemon Stadium style battles. Kehe. :animesmil [/FONT] [/COLOR]