Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hehehe........
Ok people.
Name all that you see this [url=http://communities.msn.com/AnimePicCollection/misc.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=566]pic[/url].
Take note that it's SD for a reason, but hey, maybe you can see them after all if you have a good eye.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Well....Considering I am sick...and I can't think....Um...Hm...isn't that one THE BALL or whatever from 08th MS TEAM? [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually the MS Ball started mass produce during 0079 up to I think the end of UC.
Posted
WOW! That is alot. Anywho I'll try but sorry if I don't list the EXACT name or EXACT series.

Ball,A normal battle Tank,Shiro Amadas Personal Gundam,Main gundam in 0083,Zero,Chars Gog,The big thingie in 08ms team,Zeon Battleship.....So How badly did I suck at this game?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...