OtakuBoards

Rank prejudice

kakkarot ssj4

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, do you speak with Beans regularly? I haven't even spoken with him lately...save the day after the window-tapping incident...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

we correspond by e-mail... but i haven't in awhile. i just know why he left cause he told me. heh, that guy was hilarious around here...

Guest Imsirion
i think im going to be a newbie for a while since i dont post a lot, but i agree, your post count dosn't really matter. its not like a newbie is stupid just because your one, you could know more than a higher ranked person.

• 3 years later...
[QUOTE=Stormbringer]Like Chris, I was a newbie too. Way back at the original Gundam Forum ^_^x

I've never been a newbie since, and I've earned a lot of respect. I treat new people like they wish to be treated, or based on how they act when I first meet them.

Although, I like having the rank of "newbie" but that's because I'm crazy now. I want negative posts![/QUOTE]

:animestun
I am rather new myself. All I've really posted was one review that didn't make the cut, and some greetings and wallpapers. I subscribe to Socrates's philosophy...

"I know nothing but the fact of my own ignorance."

Wonderful sentiment, don't you think? If you follow that, you can just say you're a dummy, and people will either believe you because it's true, or laugh along with you. I should know...people laugh at me all of the time. My rank isn't all that high, but then again, I've only been on for a month :D

I haven't really had anyone call me names or anything like that, but if they did, I'm sure I wouldn't like it. :animedepr I mean, that's just not right!! But, if there's anything I have learned since joining theotaku, it's that there are a LOT of people who know a lot more than I do. I mean, I can still count the number of anime series I've watched all the way through on one hand (I really have to like it to hold interest).

In any event, I'm a newbie, and proud of it. Just like if someone calls me a NERD, GEEK, FANGIRL, WIERDO, ODDBALL, etc. I like to think that we're all wierd in our own special way.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][quote name='Your Mother][SIZE=1']This...thread...died four years ago.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Truth. Just for future reference, antilogicgirl, please do not revive threads over a year old. Or in this case 4 years. Thanks.

[B]Thread Closed[/B].[/FONT][/COLOR]