NeoCactuar Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Ok, this is like a Battle RPG where you select a character (?????-Worm) and have fights against other people, just like the worms games. You can use weapons from any of the worms games, and you can have a special ability. Here is the sign up sheet: Name: Cactuar - Worm Age (worm years): 14 Special Weapon: Super, Extra, Mega, Giga, Terra, Sheep tosser. Ok once enough people begin to sign up we can have some battles.
NeoCactuar Posted November 30, 2001 Author Posted November 30, 2001 Just say what weapon you use, and how much health it takes them down and so on.
Fall Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 YEESSS!!! Finally, a good RPG on my favourite game!! Count me in!! Name: Dude - Worm Age (worm years): 13 Special Weapon: Killer Termite Launcher ...hehe, i'll rule you all........
NeoCactuar Posted November 30, 2001 Author Posted November 30, 2001 How bout we have a battle to start this off?
Fall Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 well, i'm sorry, but i've gotta go, because my little baby brother has to go to sleep. He sleeps in the office. So, I should be on again tomorrow some time. How about we start then. I'll PM you when I get on. ..............well, see ya tomorrow, and sorry .......:sleep: :sleep: PS. I'll add you to my Kool Dudes list tomorrow......k? :sleep:
NeoCactuar Posted November 30, 2001 Author Posted November 30, 2001 Cool. seeya then. Until then, keep signing up people!!
Fall Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Okay, I'm on for an hour now, NeoCactuar, if you want to start now??
NeoCactuar Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 Just PM me when you get on next time.
Fall Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 O ya, I forgot to PM you last time. Okay, when I get on again, I'll PM you..............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now