OtakuBoards

Hi+Help!

HardSlash

Hi Im new here. What Id like to know is what is the best way to get a picture on my pc? I have a scanner but its not big enough for some of my stuff, so should I just use a digital camera? If so then whats the best way to do that so I get a really clear picture? Thanks in advance...

[COLOR=#FF374C][SIZE=1]I've recently bought a Wacom Graphire3 to use with Paint Shop Pro. It's an excellent little piece of equipment, but Wacom are quite expensive and are more professional. If you're just doing it for fun then you may not want to go for a Wacom as I know there are other pretty nifty tablets for less money.

Hope that helped you out.

(As a side note--Have you ever practiced outlining or CG with a mouse? In my opinion it's good if you start out practicing that way so you know whether or not you're going to have the patience and time to work with a tablet as they take a chunk out of your savings.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

well, I used a tablet for the little while I was in college (about a year an a half)
and I really liked it. But i guess I should really learn photoshop before I do anything. But Im still going to upload my pics so you guys can see them. Ive decided to just take a picture and use those.

Viola! here is a sneak peek at my skillz! More in my fanart section when they get approved. The first is a character inspred by Mugen (but much younger) and the second is my obsession of Advent Children leaking out onto the paper. Constructive crit is very welcome.