OtakuBoards

Full Metal Alchemist: Corruption's Demise [PG-VL]

Che

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Alphonse looked back toward the small town as he heard an explosion. He stopped running and grabbed his brother's collar. "Ed, did you hear that? There was an explosion."

"Al, let go! What if that lady's tailing us?" He fought against Al's grasp, but Al was too strong. A few seconds of that, and he stopped fighting. "I take it you want to go back?"

Al put Edward down. "Of course. Usually, when there's an explosion in a town and you haven't caused it, it's not a good thing." He started on his way back towards the town. In their hurry to escape "Cathy", they'd exited the town and run a small way away from it. Ed smiled and followed his younger brother. "Yeah, I've gotta get her back for trying to kill me!"

When they came onto the scene, they found a whole mess of things. A dispersing, green mist that gave off a rather bad odor (Ed pulled his coat over his nose), a military car that had gunshots in it, and quite a few well-known military faces, including Colonel Roy Mustang and Brigadier General Tyler Koregaten.

"What happened here?" Edward said, saluting his superiors with his right hand and holding his coat to his face with his left.

Roy looked away from a conversation he was having with the Brigadier General to see Edward. He returned the salute briefly, then said, "Rebels. Looks like we've got our work cut out for us."[/FONT][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
"Exactly." Tyler replied to the Colonel. "Edward." "Yes, sir?" "I want you to go with Major Armstrong and Lieutenant Havoc, you too Alphonse. The Colonel, Lieutenant Hawkeye, and I will go toward the nearest supposed rebel camp. I'm counting on you, Fullmetal." "Yes, sir." replied, while saluting, both Edward and Alphonse.

The two groups parted. "Brigadier General, where [I]is[/I] the nearest supposed rebel camp?" "Supposedly Hessens, about two miles from here." Lieutenant Hawkeye took out her pistol. The Colonel and Tyler turned. There stood ten or so armed men. "You wouldn't be headed to Hessens by any chance, would you, military scum?" Tyler didn't even speak before he raised his right hand and cast a lightning bolt at them. "Now we're sure of their headquaters."