Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Reflections in the Traveling-glass [PG- LSV]


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Times New Roman]Okay! This is the underground for the first RPG I?m starting myself. Ask questions and stuff here! Like 95% of the plot will flow on its own based on what all the characters do but there are certain points I?ll want to hit. For instance: most (or all) characters will meet each other so it?s good to have a place to coordinate that, ne? I have a plot twist or two as well?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Belevimothan']What's it about?[/quote]

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=49421]Here is the thread in the Adventure Inn.[/URL]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]When do you think you'll be opening this in the adventure square? And will you will pick only the best once you have more then what you need?

Sincerly,
BlackTigerGurl :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
I'm thinking of starting it next weekend. I want it to be open for signups at least a week.
I think that so far we have enought people to start but still not too many people. If more than 3 more people sign up before friday I might just close the signups... So far everyone's posts are so good I don't want to cut anyone! :catgirl:
Posted
(please don't kill me for double posting, I'm doing it so people actually notice this post)

OKAY!!!!! We're going to start a little earlier than expected but that's okay because you can take your time with this first post. Here's what we are trying to do...

1- Introduce your character... where are they? where do they plan on going? what are they doing? My character is initially traveling east towards the city but he's going to get sidetracked. The city where the king lives is to the east, the desert is to the south and the forest is to the west and north.

2- Meet up with other characters... Not everyone is going to be working together... some characters are going to meet eachother and decide that they want to travel together. Other characters would obviously prefer to be alone. My character will be meeing up with Kenzai at first and then getting sidetracked and probably meeting up with other people.

If you want to ask questions or plan things with other characters, please do it here! The Underground is your friend! :animesmil

:animesigh I know that's a lot of stuff but you got it right?
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]I guess my charrie will go to the city. She'll probably ask around about the 'traveling glass' and meet up with a few people, I think....

BlackTigerGurl :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
Usually the way I prefer to start an RPG is to introduce the character a bit further by RP'ing. Often my character is alone in the first post, but that can change later on... I'm starting out in the forest.
Posted
So far so good! :catgirl: I was talking to someone about what direction everyone was going and I got confused. So, I made a MAP!!! If you want me to add stuff to the map just tell me! I know you don't usually make a map for an RP but it can't hurt, right?

[URL=http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=27414Fz5g6&i=207633]CLICKY for MAP[/URL]
Posted
I'll try to post tonight, but I have an SAT Prep class, so I might end up posting tomorrow afternoon.

My character will be in the city, looking for someplace where she can find work. she's a motivated little thing. XD
Posted
[quote name='Hayama']LOL, SAT's suck and now you have to write on them too! Good luck with that and don't worry, the RP's not going to disappear. :catgirl:[/quote]

I'm not worried about the writing. ^^ It's the math that I have to embed into my brain... Ach.

So...Can we start Rping yet? ^^
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Well, if you've been keeping up with the RP, you know the king is dead and lots of fighting is going on and whatever. So, here's the crossroads...

In a few days I'm going to have my character used the traveling glass and this will affect the other characters. If you don't want to play anymore, this is a good place to drop out. If you do want to keep going, just let me know!

Also, if there are any battles(some of the characters are fighting in the castle) you want to finish before the traveling glass interrupts you, now's the time!

Thanks!
Hayama

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...