OtakuBoards

what dos fooly cooly really mean

Guest zer0 da shadow

Guest zer0 da shadow
sooooooo for the fans of flcl how dont know what fooly cooly means and think it is sumthing about sex you are all wrong i was waching the ture meaning het me whin i was waching the last epesode and i was lik woow so here is the top secret meaning...if you translat fooly cooly to japenes its furl kurl and in japenes it means growing up so the hole story behind flcl is that it is the story of naota ~what or is it noata~ well lets gust say takkun and hem growing up and stuff like that it was odd whin i descoverd that

[color=darkblue]Okay, while an interesting subject, there's a few things wrong with this post:

1) Your spelling and grammar leave much to be desired. There isn't one punctuation mark in that entire thing and several things are spelled wrong.

2) While you did read the manga to reach this conclusion, this isn't a thread about the manga. It's just about what "furi kuri" means. Manga Workshop is for discussing manga-in-progress and existing manga. Please try to remember that in the future.

All that having been said, thread closed. ^^[/color]