OtakuBoards

I'm thinking about buying Fushigi Yuugi.

SSJ3 Trunks

I have the whole series of Fushigi Yugi, and I think it's great. But it's probably better subtitled since I have the whole thing dubbed. But it's about this chic named Miaka who goes into the world of ancient China by accident and becomes the Priestess of Suzaku. But it's REALLY awesome. I recommend it for sure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I have the whole series of Fushigi Yugi, and I think it's great. But it's probably better subtitled since I have the whole thing dubbed. But it's about this chic named Miaka who goes into the world of ancient China by accident and becomes the Priestess of Suzaku. But it's REALLY awesome. I recommend it for sure. [/B][/QUOTE]

That sounds like it's cool. I think I'm going to go buy it, too. Do you know any good sites that can explain it in further detail?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]Fushigi Yugi is the best series.... ever!!

a good site to find out about it is Fushigiyuugi.net or .org there is both or go to the anipike european mirror and they ahve ti\ons of sites... i have an FY site but it is down indeffinetly... [/B][/QUOTE]

Alright thanks. I'll go there when I finish at OtakuBoards.

I'm obsessed with Fushigi Yugi too and could probably tell you about anything about it. About the website, the Anime Turnpike is a really good place with millions of anime links, but last time I tried to get on there, it was a Cancer website...but it's [url]www.anipike.com[/url] and just click Fushigi Yugi.

Fushigi Yuugi is a very supreme show, anyone that has watched it would probably not disrespect it ............ Its too good.........

Cool Pics: [url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/fushigi/wallpaper03_1024.html[/url]

[url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/fushigi/wallpaper09_1024.html[/url]

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:

Fushigi Yugi is an awesome series. You can buy it @ amazon.com, too. But, I would really recommend the manga. I like it a lot better than the anime. It's funnier, there aren't really dumb voices, it's not cut..... And Yu Watase's original art is beautiful. Also, you should try Ceres. It's a great series, also by Yu Watase.