Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just look in one of the other topics, I'm sure you will find some information on it somewhere in this forum. I can't really help you, I'm afraid I have never seen Fushigi Yuugi. I don't want to either...

-Justin
Posted
I have the whole series of Fushigi Yugi, and I think it's great. But it's probably better subtitled since I have the whole thing dubbed. But it's about this chic named Miaka who goes into the world of ancient China by accident and becomes the Priestess of Suzaku. But it's REALLY awesome. I recommend it for sure.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I have the whole series of Fushigi Yugi, and I think it's great. But it's probably better subtitled since I have the whole thing dubbed. But it's about this chic named Miaka who goes into the world of ancient China by accident and becomes the Priestess of Suzaku. But it's REALLY awesome. I recommend it for sure. [/B][/QUOTE]

That sounds like it's cool. I think I'm going to go buy it, too. Do you know any good sites that can explain it in further detail?
Posted
Fushigi Yugi is the best series.... ever!!

a good site to find out about it is Fushigiyuugi.net or .org there is both or go to the anipike european mirror and they ahve ti\ons of sites... i have an FY site but it is down indeffinetly...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]Fushigi Yugi is the best series.... ever!!

a good site to find out about it is Fushigiyuugi.net or .org there is both or go to the anipike european mirror and they ahve ti\ons of sites... i have an FY site but it is down indeffinetly... [/B][/QUOTE]

Alright thanks. I'll go there when I finish at OtakuBoards.
Posted
I'm obsessed with Fushigi Yugi too and could probably tell you about anything about it. About the website, the Anime Turnpike is a really good place with millions of anime links, but last time I tried to get on there, it was a Cancer website...but it's [url]www.anipike.com[/url] and just click Fushigi Yugi.
Posted
Fushigi Yuugi is a very supreme show, anyone that has watched it would probably not disrespect it ............ Its too good.........

Cool Pics: [url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/fushigi/wallpaper03_1024.html[/url]

[url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/fushigi/wallpaper09_1024.html[/url]

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:
Posted
Fushigi Yugi is an awesome series. You can buy it @ amazon.com, too. But, I would really recommend the manga. I like it a lot better than the anime. It's funnier, there aren't really dumb voices, it's not cut..... And Yu Watase's original art is beautiful. Also, you should try Ceres. It's a great series, also by Yu Watase.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...