special Skill: (just 1)
Starting materia: (just one)
Starting summon: (a weak one)
Descrition:
Bio:

I'll give a story line when a few people join.......or don't

Name: Craig Kensindan
Race: Elf
Weapon: Anduril (a sword), it has a seven star symbol with a crecsent moon and a raying sun. By day it is as hot as fire, byt night it is as cool as steel
Starting Hp: 500
Special skill: A Ranger
Starting materia: Cure
Starting summon: Ifrit
Description: Has long white hair, and hazel eyes. Has black leather trousers, a white vest, and a black trenchcoat.
Bio: Was raised in Rivendell, his home, where he enjoyed a pleasant childhood. However, a colony of unknown creatures destroyed Rivendell, and there are now only a few elves left. This pleasant elf was filled with hate, and became a bounty hunter.

Well I guess I better reply myself

Name: Andrew
Race: Human vampire hybrib (think blade)
Weapon: Gunblade(revolver)
Starting hp: 500
special Skill: is a vampire
Starting materia: Bolt
Starting summon: Shiva
Descrition: Spikey blonde hair, blue jeans, white vest, black boots, black trench coat(like blades)
Bio: Mother was human, father was Vampire, Andrew was produced. Just odd jobs to get by.

No one does a FF Rpg without me.....

Name-Cloud Strife
Age-19
Race-Human
Weapon-Buster Sword
Occupation-Bounty Hunter
Starting hp-500
Special Skill-Braver(cuts enemy in half)
Starting materia-Barrier
Starting summon-Ramuh
Description-(pic)
Bio-He is a bounty hunter and has been on his own since he was 6 years old.He is described as cold hearted and a lone wolf.

[B]Name:[/B] Cid Highwind
[B]Age:[/B] 37
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Weapon:[/B] Spears/Lances
[B]Occupation:[/B] Pilot/Engineer
[B]Starting hp:[/B] 500
[B]special Skill:[/B] Big Brawl
[B]Starting materia:[/B] Escape
[B]Starting summon:[/B] Ifrit
[B]Descrition:[/B] He has blue eyes and blond hair, he wears a blue jacket and green cargo pants with army boots, he has brown gloves and a cigeraete in his mouth.
[B]Bio:[/B] Cid is a tough-talking, warm-hearted old pilot who hasn't forgotten his dreams. There's no better pilot by air or sea. He believes someday he'll fly top the ends of the universe. With his handmade spear and knowledge of machinery, he throws himself into any attack regardless of the danger. It is five years after FFVII and Cid is exploring the world in search of a mission.

Here's the story. This has nothing to do with the FF games. It's totally different. Different planet, different places. The world is a harsh one! No-one cares about anything but themselves. Manchines, wealth and power consume most. Andrew is after a rare item which will make him and his weapon powerful. He doesn't care about the planet or anything else except himself. As he has been hired to kill many people he is wanted in many places for many murders. Some people are trying to help the planet become a paradise like it once was by forming an underground resistence. The leader of this resistence has Hired Craig to kill Andrew for a very handsome price. You guys bring yourselves in wherever and you can be in the resistence or form a group of your own it doesn't bother me.