Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Announcement!

Adult Swim will now be on Fridays (woo hoo!)! Starting at 11pm (10pm central), it will show mostly what we see on the Saturday lineup minus the reappeared new FullMetal Alchemist episodes and Cowboy Bebop and such.

It starts tonight, so be watching![/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]I didn't think they'd ever take that spot, because of Cartoon Network's Fridays. I wonder why the sudden change. Oh well, looks like we have Adult Swim every day of the week, now. I'll have to check next week, since I missed it already.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Um, ah, sorry to pop the bubbles, but...
[url=http://www.adultswim.com/fridaynightfix/]Read this carefully...[/url]

Unfortunately for us, AdultSwim will NOT be on Friday nights. What will happen (at least, what I could gather) is that AS will be putting up episodes to be streamed so that they can be watched before they premire. This will last from 10pm to 5am, Central time ('cause that's me XD).

I really don't think anything will replace the late-night Friday lineup. At 11pm (for me), it pretty much becomes re-runned anime, but it would be nice to have something replace the "Friday" re-runs.

...Acutally, "Friday" in general would be a great thing to replace...[/color][/size]
Posted
I like watching adult swim, I need to make some time to watch it more often theres so much anime I want to watch! I guess I should stay up late friday and saturday nights instead of sleeping away :sleep:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Its a shame the Friday line-up isn't getting changed up more. Only half of it is new anyways...the re-air the first half from 10 to 12, which means the AS time slot is [i]wasted[/i] in my opinion.

...especially since their target audience passed out sometime between 8 and 9:30.

--Chris[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...