OtakuBoards

Peach Girl manga?

sbrebaby

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]I have heard of this manga and want to know what others think of it before i get it. I would like to know what it is about, what the characters are like, does it have a good story line or is it just blood and gutsish. I would like to know what your oppinion of it is to. So if any one has any info i would like to hear about it. :animesmil [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest derelict slayer
i got a peach girl manga from my library, and its all about girl troubles. theres the blonde bueaty who likes the cool popular guy, who likes her back, and then theres a girl who likes the cool guy also, but hates the blonde girl, and tries to be sleazy with him to get the blonde to think he likes her, instead of the blonde, and if its too confusing, u could im me later in the day, like 7-8 oclock eastern for a more thuroh explaination, lol :animestun

[color=darkblue]Perhaps I can elaborate a tad bit better.

Peach Girl follows the ongoing drama of Momo, a high school girl who has the unfortunate fate of having skin that tans easily. As such, she has very dark skin, making her look like the average beach bunny and people often mistake her for a cheap floozy.

She has a crush on a classmate named Toji, who also likes her, but due to the fact that she once heard him say that he doesn't like tanned girls, she can't approach him. Anyway, through a series of events, they finally manage to hook up, but Momo's "friend" Sae ends up trying to take Toji away from her (basically because she wants everything Momo has.) The school player, "Wiley" Kiley, also enters the fray pretty soon, and the story goes from there.

So basically, it's a high school teen drama, but the plot is interesting and the art is nice, so I would recommend it.[/color]

Guest darkmoonfox
Tis a rather good manga..Nothing is really bad about it seriously not unless you like the art more than the story. Then i don't know what to tell you. :animesmil

[quote name='Lady Katana][color=darkblue']So basically, it's a high school teen drama, but the plot is interesting and the art is nice, so I would recommend it.[/color][/quote]

I seen it in the store and it had quite alot of nudity, but then i saw my friends manga and it didn't have any in it. So what is up with that. I have little sisters and don't want them to read it if you know what i mean. :animeshy:

[color=darkblue]I have no idea what type of Peach Girl you were looking at (it might be the sequal to the series "Peach Girl: Change of Heart,") but there isn't any nudity in the first Peach Girl series. There is a bit of an adult situation in the 6th and 7th books, but it's only implied, not shown. I haven't been able to read the last few books in the series, however.[/color]

[quote name='Lady Katana][color=darkblue']I have no idea what type of Peach Girl you were looking at (it might be the sequal to the series "Peach Girl: Change of Heart,") but there isn't any nudity in the first Peach Girl series. There is a bit of an adult situation in the 6th and 7th books, but it's only implied, not shown. I haven't been able to read the last few books in the series, however.[/color][/quote]

Thanks. I was totally bummed when i read it and there was a lot of nudity. I need to know what sites are available to buy it if somebody would pm me and tell me i would really appreciate it. Thanks and if any one has any more to tell me feel free to pm me. :animesmil