OtakuBoards

Magneto

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
This is my first story, so tell me if you think I should continue with it.:D Oh, and if you don't read comic books(mainly X-Men) then you probly wont have a clue wat im talkin about.
-------------------------------

MAGNETO

When I first saw him, it was like looking directly into the sun at high noon. Simply overwhelming in his brilliance, domineering in his superiority, prostating in his arrogance. He was everything I was led to believe he would be...magneto...one of the most powerful mutants on the face of the planet. Espouser of the dominant rights of homo superior over normal humans...and he was more than that. He was cold, clinical, methodical...none of which I expected from a man whose psyche profile indicated an aversion to the military mindset. Yet, there we were..soldiers in the east german army, being buffeted about like toys. His control over the electro-magnetic field was frightening in it's applications. Bullets aimed at his heart found their way's back to the trigger men. The iron in our blood was used to cause seizures and strokes. Tanks which I had seen crush mortar and bone alike were rent asunder, as if made of tissue paper. The air screamed, and through the din, his voice could be heard like the snarling of a rabid wolf..."You will NOT take Wundagore Mountain for you're own!! I will not allow you to tread so callously upon consecrated ground!!", I heard him bellow as our commanders called for a strategic withdrawal. It was'nt an order we had to think twice about. What could possess a man so, I thought then? As Alfred and I fled the carnage, I wondered what made Wundagore Mountain worthy of Magneto's attention....

----------------------------------

Well? Waddaya think?

Guest Pyromaniac
Thanx guys! Ok, here's the next part(i thought of it during skool):
-----------------------------

I asked Alfred where he was running, but he, panicking, ran blindly into the woods. He did not answer. "Where are we?" I asked. He did not know. We had reached a small clearing in the forest--we had come across a small cabin. Alfred stumbled across a flat stone, and fell. "Could this be the madman's home?" he asked desperatly. I was not concerned. I was looking with detached curiosity as the leaves and branches above my head whipped to and fro'--I was watching the monster from hell calmly alight on the snow-swept ground. I was staring at my own impending death with an almost bemused indifference. "You havedisturbed my wife's eternal sleep," he said with a voice now choked with fury. "Have you no respect?" Alfred threw his arms up, surrenduring immediantly. A part of me was furious with him, the other part ashamedly grateful that it was he and not I who so quickly gave in to the fear which swept through us both. Magneto looked at us with eyes--they were beyond inhuman. They were drowning pools devoid of reason or hope. And he bellowed: "Surrender yourselves? Isn't that what my family did? What my wife did? What I did time and time again? Surrender myself to your tender mercies, only to have that pain, misery and death your kind has inflicted on me and mine?!?!" Alfred exploded. There is no other way to describe it. His entire body simply ruptured. I watches as his mutilated body fell before me. I was beyond fear, beyond comprehension. When I looked down at the smoldering remains of Alfred, the monster's voice softened. "She alway's did say I would bring violence to her.." he whispered. "When I learned that this was the last place she may have known hope--where our twin children were born-- I built a monument to her. I swore never to allow blood to be spilled here. It is too late for that now, because of your corrupt government's desire for this mountain's marvels, it is too late...""Go now." He muttered, his rage building again. "Take your fellow soldier and go." "He was more than my troop-mate," I cried, at this butcher, my anger super-seding my sense of survival. "He was my brother!!" And what he said next, i'll never forget...he said, "So now you know the pain of loss as sharply as I do. Not much difference between human and mutant pain, is there?" And he left.

Guest Pyromaniac
U'll hafta wait 4 the next part. I'll have ta think it up, and my dad dosny have internet, so ill have it on monday!! lol. Thanx 4 the support u guys!!:D