OtakuBoards

Should I really get one??

Fall

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]It really depends. . if you don't have the money available to you right now, then I would pass, and continue to get GAMECUBE games ^_^ Hehe. . though, if you don't have a GAMECUBE, then maybe think about getting the GBA.

It is a great handheld system, and if you can get a light with it, it is definitely worth it. It's mobility will have you playing it everywhere, and they have awesome titles out for it, and more and more coming out soon enough.

I have set mine down from fulltime play to travel play only =/ I have not gotten any good games for it, and can't wait to get Golden Sun for it ^_^ That is just too nice of a game *drools*

Review - Get it if you have the money, pass though for the GAMECUBE or more games. . . . I think that is right. . ~ kk, bye
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]It really depends. . if you don't have the money available to you right now, then I would pass, and continue to get GAMECUBE games ^_^ Hehe. . though, if you don't have a GAMECUBE, then maybe think about getting the GBA.

It is a great handheld system, and if you can get a light with it, it is definitely worth it. It's mobility will have you playing it everywhere, and they have awesome titles out for it, and more and more coming out soon enough.

I have set mine down from fulltime play to travel play only =/ I have not gotten any good games for it, and can't wait to get Golden Sun for it ^_^ That is just too nice of a game *drools*

Review - Get it if you have the money, pass though for the GAMECUBE or more games. . . . I think that is right. . ~ kk, bye
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Thats basicly what I'm going to do,but I'm going to get GCN,then GBA.

I would just save up for a GC and forget about the GBA. The GC is small enough to be a portable system. That is whatthye should have done. They should have had a slot to put batteries in and use a small mini tv. That would be the life, at grandma's playing pikmin. I want to get that game, it looks cool. But i don't have a GC yet. A minor draw back.

Well, I do travel.......from Dubbo to Perth every week, that's about 4,800 kilometres, or something around those lines. I am usually on these boards in the car, my dad driving, my mum asleep, my brothers and sisters fighting over who should be getting an ice-block. So I just sit in the back of the car, lay down on the floor, and play the laptop, on these boards. So, now do you think I should get one?? .....of course it won't stop me from coming on here every day,...............will it??!

.. why the hell is it so expencive?.. o_O;; here they are like.. $89.99
eh.. well i'm getting a GBA for christmas.. :D i'm so excited.. (i'll eventually get a GC..) .. well my 2 cents are.. to get both.. :) you will be able to link your GBA to your GC to do some nifty stuff

btw kizu, they have a portible moniter for the GC..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. why the hell is it so expencive?.. o_O;; here they are like.. $89.99
eh.. well i'm getting a GBA for christmas.. :D i'm so excited.. (i'll eventually get a GC..) .. well my 2 cents are.. to get both.. :) you will be able to link your GBA to your GC to do some nifty stuff

btw kizu, they have a portible moniter for the GC.. [/B][/QUOTE]

What is some of the stuff you can do? Is it worth getting a GC?

nintendo hasn't really released any info on the topic.. all they have said is that you can link them..and to expect some special features.. i guess you could be able to play mini-games.. or somthing..

i really dont know much on the topic.. but i'm looking forward to finding out :)

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]One of the game ideas that they have planned is Kirby's Tilt-and-Tumble.

The premise is that you race around the track on the GAMECUBE, and continue through the game. If you happen to fall off the board, you drop down to the GBA, and can continue the game. If you beat the level on the GBA, you get back up to the GAMECUBE. Very cool idea, and sounds really fun ^_^ Looking forward to some of the other ideas they have.

And Yeah. . that alone still makes the GAMECUBE worth getting. :D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]