Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I guess that would work, but there isn't the C buttons to jump with. I play Smash Brothers with the c buttons rather than using the joy stick to jump with.[/SIZE]
Posted
Yeha i think that they could do it. But it would not be all that great of a game. It would be hard for me to get use to it, being a GBA and not a 64. But it would be really fun. The play control would be hard to use. I use my C-buttons a lot too.
Posted
It'd be hard to make a Super Smash Bros. game for the GBA, since you only have that little screen. The levels would have to be smaller, so that when it zooms out to show all the players, the characters wouldn't just be little spots on the screen.
If they do make one with up as jump, it'll take me a long time to get used to it, since I've always used the C Buttons to jump. I REALLY hope that they make X jump in SSB Melee.
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...