Osaka Posted October 1, 2005 Posted October 1, 2005 Maaaybe it's just me but has anyone played Tekken thru Tekken 5 And realized that some of the fighter look like other famous people or people from other games? for example Kazuya Mishima- Vegeta Asuka Kazama-Yuna FF-X-2 Bryan Fury- Billy Bob Thortin Nina Williams- Gwen stefani Ling Xioyu- Chun li ( when you customize her) Eddy Gordo-Busta Ryhms Lee Cholan- Trunks and Bruce Irvine- R Kelly??? but that's just me what do you guy's think? ;) :D :catgirl: :animeswea
Sandy Posted October 1, 2005 Posted October 1, 2005 Ummh, I think it's just you... 8/ I mean, you compare Nina to Gwen Stephanie just because they both have short blonde hair?! Same goes to Kazuya and Vegeta - both have pointy hair, so? Asuka and Yuna? Where is the connection?! Sure, there are some similarities, but your examples are [I]far[/I] from lookalikes... ;P Next time you should take an effort to explain your views a little better, okay? ;D
Osaka Posted October 1, 2005 Author Posted October 1, 2005 Okay thanx for your honesty!!! :catgirl: :o but yeah I see what you mean about Nina and Gwen I'll be carefull next time :p Maybe it's cause thire both my fave. I dunno can't blame me for try'in' tho. :rolleyes: ;) :D but as for Asuka and Yuna!? well okay maybe not too much alike but Asuka's like X-2 Yuna with out the Hollister's :D ;) but anyway's I respect what ya say> :catgirl:
50 cent Posted October 2, 2005 Posted October 2, 2005 The only one I think looks like a famous person is that one cop guy that looks like jackie chan with long hair
Ikillion Posted October 2, 2005 Posted October 2, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Yeah I agree...I think It must be you I have played them all and never have I noticed that at all. It could also be that I am really distracted in life also :animestun[/COLOR]
JCBaggee Posted October 3, 2005 Posted October 3, 2005 [color=darkred][size=1]No, no, its just you. Most of these characters are 5-10 years old anyways, so the timeframe doesn't really fit for them to be replicas. --Chris[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now