Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]I'm feeling extremely lazy of late, thus, I am not making my own banners and avatars.

In light of my recent obsession with the [STRIKE]hotsexyphwoar[/STRIKE] tallented man that is Hatake Kakashi, I'd love a banner/avi set of him. ^_^

I don't mind what pictures are used (please keep in mind that I am indeed a fangirl, therefore the more droolable the better) but if you really need some I'll attach them.

Go wild, I have no inspiration.

Much thanks and cookies to whoever does this for me. <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
If you choose to use this, pm for any changes:

[IMG]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7046/imiavi0ki.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6296/imiban5no.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Prehaps a little darker than necessary and sponged with my usual lighting effects, I decided to give it a try.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24538&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24539&stc=1[/img][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]I like them both very much, thank you, both of you. ^__^ I'm going to leave this open for a little while in case anyone else wants a shot at it. But I'm going to alternate between these two sets for now.

Thanks again![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#AE0234][size=1]Alas, I don't have time at the moment to make one. School. I'll edit this post later today when I have it done.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...