Howlingvampire4 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 Omg, this is just somethin me and my friends have been laughing about, and I thought I'd check what other people though F.E.O means. It actually doesn't mean anything, I just wanns see what people can come up with. Here are the ones we came up with: Fully Eaten Obysse Funky Eel Oyster Friends Eat Out Farting Emits Ozone Farts Equal Oddity Farts Equal Ooz For Elmo's Obstruction Farts Even Ooz? Farting Eats Ozone :laugh: :blulaugh: :rotflmao: :haha: Ok, what can you guys come up with?
Nomura Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 Fun exciting objects Fights eat oldness Fainting Elephants don't Onderstand LOL. I got nothing.this next one is my fave one... Fehget ehbout ot- Osaka LOL, I just had to do Osaka's.
Dagger Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 T.C. I wonder what that one means? :) More seriously, the Otaku Lounge has always had its share of silly fun, but I just can't see this thread really going anywhere. You can think of random words starting with the letters F, E and O until the cows come home, and it still won't lead to anything resembling an actual discussion. If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks. Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Desbreko Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 [color=#4B0082]I think it means [url=http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=FEO&Find=Find][u]Iron Oxide[/u][/url].[/color]
Recommended Posts