Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Gah. Treize rocked. He shoulda killed Wuefi when he had the chance... And, yes! I have NO honor...:D

And, yeah. Wuefi "killed" Treize........*cough*Wuefi is SUCH a cheap-assed bastard!*cough*
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I must say that I have naver really liked Wufei too much. I have had this argument w/ my b/f ever since the day we met about whether Quatre or Wufei was better. He always said it was Wufei. One day in history class, my teacher was man-bashing and then she let us work w/ people on something. I was working w/ a friend. My b/f was gonna work w/ another boy and he sat down in my seat. Then he got up and said, in Wufei's [I]exact[/I] voice w/o trying to sound like him, "I don't want to sit there: That seat's weak." It was scary! He still insists that Wufei is better. :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: [/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]So he sounded exactly like wufie(hmmmmm). And he called a chair weak,ok. [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Getting back to the subject at hand, i think Quatre is a little better (because of his mentallity), but i still like Trowa more than both of them.[/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=arial]Ah... Good ol' Treize. Well actually I like Heero the best. Although Trieze is cool, he is just my second favorite I should say.[/font]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
personally i belive that all the characters are cool. the best would have to be zechs. hes the covers all the appects of a character.
hes bad, good, naughty, nice, simple, complex, loving, vicious... etc. but hes my favorite oz character. but quatre is my favorite gundam pilot. hes so sweet and gentle and he is also a killer pilot. not the best but he is the smartest! :love: quatre and zechs are the best!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sandramaxwell06 [/i]
[B]personally i belive that all the characters are cool. the best would have to be zechs. hes the covers all the appects of a character.
hes bad, good, naughty, nice, simple, complex, loving, vicious... etc. but hes my favorite oz character. but quatre is my favorite gundam pilot. hes so sweet and gentle and he is also a killer pilot. not the best but he is the smartest! :love: quatre and zechs are the best!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]



Personally, I must disagree. I think duo and trieze are the best. Ahh,yes, the God of death and the coolest villan ever.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trowa066 [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]To me Trieze is one of the best characters is the whole GW series. He handles every thing (but Lady Une) with a calm understanding and dictorial view.[/COLOR] :cool: [COLOR=darkred]Then he gets killed off.[/COLOR] :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: [COLOR=darkblue]But all and all he was the greatest character, to me.[/COLOR] :) :) [/B][/QUOTE]

He wasn't my favorite (as you can tell) but I respected him more than anyone else....he is in second place BARELY behind Duo! I think he was a great character and should not have died!! Wufei should have! Or better yet none of em!! Lol...I just think he should not have died! He was an awesome character!! And I swear he wanted to die tho!
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
Treize is awesome. Best in Wing. But when you compare him to some charictors in other gundam seires he kinda loses his edge.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I guess every one is entitled to their own opinion, but my belief is that Trieze is the best villian in the entire gundam saga. He provided the hero of the series with what would ultimatly become the most powerful villian (to a certain extent). Not to mention the way he handles just about everything like it has no on him.[/COLOR]
Posted
Treize was aight... but he got what was coming to him in my opinion. He was a damn fool half the time, and so he dies, simple as that.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Treize was no fool. (My opinion)

Treize was a good leader. Men obeyed his every command. Like stated before, he was not evil, just misunderstood.

Although his death, for lack of a better term, sucked. It was probably the most fitting for him. He died a warriors death. That was the way he wanted to go. Treize was a warrior. For a Warrior, if he did not die on the battle field it would not be an honorable death. Treize was a man whos only purpose was to fight. He realized that through the 5 Gundam pilots that the fighting would end. He saw the final battle as the place for his honorable death. Who better to do the honors then Wu-Fei. Treize knew he was a great warrior, and I beleive treize was honored to die by Wu-Fei's hands.
Guest YU-GI-OH
Posted
he new he had to die or war would go on forever he wanted hero to kill him to and peoplr die for his name they started a war for him when they were batteling the mobie dolls then when his kid come back he die to stop war
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I didn't like Treize very much, maybe it's just me, I am glad good old Chang Wufei killed him off. It made it different, than everything else out there, you don't expect such an important charactor to die like that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...