OtakuBoards

Trieze...

Trowa066

[COLOR=darkblue]To me Trieze is one of the best characters is the whole GW series. He handles every thing (but Lady Une) with a calm understanding and dictorial view.[/COLOR] :cool: [COLOR=darkred]Then he gets killed off.[/COLOR] :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: [COLOR=darkblue]But all and all he was the greatest character, to me.[/COLOR] :) :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by duomaxwell1202 [/i]
[B]I like him cuz he kicked Wufei's butt in a sword fight. It is too bad that he got killed...now that I think about it ...who killed him again?(I havent seen that show in so long...) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I think Wufei... yep... pretty sure, if you have it on DVD or summat, watch it to see... I think they either had a fight in gundams or sword fight...[/SIZE]

Guest deathscythe
Treieze faught Wufei in the tallgese II and Wufei was in his gundam. Wufei killed treize although it seemed more like treize jumped on Altrons beam trident and commited suicide to me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deathscythe [/i]
[B]Treieze faught Wufei in the tallgese II and Wufei was in his gundam. Wufei killed treize although it seemed more like treize jumped on Altrons beam trident and commited suicide to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

treize allowed himself to be killed, in both, manga and animated, in the manga, he is talking to wufei during the battle, and say's something along the lines of....

"and now....my death"

allowing himself to be killed by wufei, and telling him good job, before his suit exploded....

oh, and did I mention how much gundam wing sucks? :p

Yes, I'd have to admit that I like Trieze also...
He did everything with a certain amount of royalty and class.
Like someone has already mentioned, he always has a plan.

Oh I'd like to say that Final Fantasy sucks...

Just kiddin Sephiroth....

Not personally one of my fav's, but I hate rpg's...

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I know very little about him, but from what I know he's one of my favorites, and as such has a starring role in one of my fanfictions, alongside Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion. He's undoubtedly going to be different.... after all, he's much older in the story, and wiser as well.

How exactly the two universes mix and they meet, I have yet to determine! -_-;

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=seagreen]Mr. Treize... *sobs and goes into obsessed Lady Une mode* He wasn't REALLY evil. Just misunderstood. Kinda like me. I actually only started liking him about 2 eps before he died. -_-' At first I was so naive that I thought he was married to Lady Une and Mariemaia was they're daughter (I started watching EW starting at the part when she said that she was his daughter) Then stupid Leia ruined my fun. I hate that #####! His Excellency...[/COLOR]