OtakuBoards

Xbox vs GameCube

Syk3

Which new system is better?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which new system is better?

• Xbox
    • GameCube

Yes, the great diversity currently being discussed in almost every continent. Comman knowledge tells me that this topic has already been discussed, but I would like you to reply just this last time. My friend is doing a research paper on this topic, and he needs some internet credit. This is where you come in. Please help my friend; vote and explain.

NOTE: This will also apear in the GameCube section

we have already had this discussion.. and the answer is..

neither is better then another.. its an opinion question.. and the system is only as good as its games (and i dont want arguing over which has better games either.. because thats an opinoin question too :p )

and dont make one in nintendo forum too.. that would be confusing and a spam.. one is enough

You don't want to help research? For the project, my friend needs internet credit, and from both sides. He needs to get opinions from the other side, and then twist it around to get his point across. U c, there must be one in each section because he needs back up info on his favorite, and other info that he can turn around on the system he hates. Correct me if i'm wrong, but usually Xbox lovers do not come over to the GameCube section and vice-versa. If this section was placed in General, it would hav a better chance of being deleted since a lot of ppl might not care about it. Here, we hav the fans.

Hmm, well Xbox is better, I mean it has power of graphix. It has some great games and it just started. Built in Hard drive, Ethernet abilities, meaning im able to fight againist someone across the nation if they had Xbox. Gamecube has some great titles and stuff, but its too immature. The Xbox games have more sense of a maturity toward it. Halo is an example, so is DoA3. With the small cursing and the bouncing boobies ( Woo Hoo i luv them boobies!! ).

Are you kidding me?! The answer is .......................XBOX! Sure Gamecube has great games but think of a Game Consule created by the mind of the man who invented microsoft. Now which would win this one?? Easy it is the Xbox.

[color=orangered][size=1]Okay, most of the answers here were totally fanboyish anyway.

I'm not too pleased with some of the newer members.

Please do not create these threads in future, they can't be dealt with maturely it seems.[/color][/size]