Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hi newbie here!


Recommended Posts

Guest bakaneko416
Posted
hi ppl! newbie here! lol well im so happy! well.....now what? lol jk ttyl! buhbyes!
:catgirl: bakaneko416
Posted
Hi very nice to meet you. :D . I just thought that I should tell you this before someone else does. But you kind of get in trouble for talking IM from. They find it to be spamy. Why I don't know but they do. So just thought I'd warn you about this. And you can PM me anytime........cant wait to talk. :D
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards, bakaneko416. I'm locking this topic because we don't allow introduction threads, but don't let that stop you from jumping right into other discussions. Ideally, people will get to know you through your posts. Please also keep in mind that we try to encourage good post quality--taking a little extra time to write out complete sentences and use correct spelling makes a huge difference. If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks!

Everyone else: If you know a thread is going to be locked, please don't post in it. :)

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...