Nico Posted December 23, 2002 Posted December 23, 2002 What's it like? Is it out in America yet? WHEN WILL IT COME TO ENGLAND!? ARGH!
amibasuki Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 [FONT=arial]0.o' good lord, there's a Gorillaz movie out? what could it [i]possibly[/i] be about? or do I even want to know? .....[/FONT]
Guest MurdocLuva Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [QUOTE=Nico]What's it like? Is it out in America yet? WHEN WILL IT COME TO ENGLAND!? ARGH![/QUOTE] I think u mean the DVD
IceRose Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 I didn't know they had a movie/DVD, all I knew was that they were making in a tour in 2007. The tour is gonna be holographic, so when we will be able to see how they look in reality?
Guest MurdocLuva Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='IceRose']I didn't know they had a movie/DVD, all I knew was that they were making in a tour in 2007. The tour is gonna be holographic, so when we will be able to see how they look in reality?[/quote] I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 2007!!! ^__^ I WANNA THROW MY PANTIES @ MUDS!!! LOL [b][font=Verdana][color=blue]Edit:[/color][/font][/b] [QUOTE=MurdocLuva]I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 2007!!! ^__^ I WANNA THROW MY PANTIES @ MUDS!!! LOL[/QUOTE] BTW, JK, that'll be WRONG... :animeswea :animeshy: :animeknow :animestun :o :animesigh [font=Verdana][color=blue]Double posting is not allowed here. Please use the edit button if you would like to add more to your last post.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue]- Petie[/color][/font]
Petie Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]This thread is almost three years old and we currently have an active Gorillaz thread [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=49922"]here[/url]. You are free to discuss anything relating to The Gorillaz there.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]Please do not bring back long dead threads.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]Thread closed.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts