Will2x Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Who thinks PS2 is better than Gamecube. I for one have the supporting side of PS2. PS2 is well prepared, despite the fact of its age.
NeoCactuar Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Well... here is an original topic. There is no 'Better system'. Maby specifications wize there is. But there is only a better system in peoples opinions. In my opinion PS2 is the better one, but not necicerely in other peoples opinions.
Kuja Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it all comes down to personal opinion... so all i have to say to this is... BLAH... and x-circle sucks[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
James Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [color=indigo][size=1]I can see where this could go. I don't feel that these boards are really mature enough to handle this kind of debate. We've seen these before, and they always end up with one group against another. There is usually very little in the way of real facts and it's difficult to say that one console is better than another, because it's all totally subjective. As I said to Crazy White Boy, I think we should focus on debates/topics which are more centered around specific games or game design theory or something. Let's get into more interesting and in-depth areas, that way we might be able to make this part of the site more interesting.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts