NashvilleDream Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 Hey, I was wondering if someonw could make me a banner that goes with the avatar I have now. Two guys... and the same words as are on my banner.
Doukeshi Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 Here's one. I don't know how well it gpes with your avatar but since I really liked the images I used in it I'm going out on a limb that you might too ^_~. You might want to give a nod to danyanddany.com for the images I used if you want to use the banner though. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24632&stc=1[/img]
Horendithas Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Here's another yaoi banner. I just added the words you wanted to the banner. It doesn't really match your avatar too well so I included the avatar that goes with it. If you don't care for that one, I have lots of yaoi pictures and even a few yuri ones as well. If you want one with different guys let me know.
Delta Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]O-to! Can't have yaoi without Minekura's boys, yeah? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Nashville_dream_yaoi.jpg[/IMG] If you want me to change anything in this banner, please let me know. Cheers![/SIZE][/COLOR]
NashvilleDream Posted October 23, 2005 Author Posted October 23, 2005 Thanks guys, these are awesome, but I like my avatar... I made it myself ^_^ But unfortunately, I couldn't make a banner that went with it.... and so I came here ^_^ So... this thing is still open.... Jello wants a banner that goes with her avatar T_T lol...
sakurasuka Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]It's difficult to do without the original pic. I tried to duplicate the background to the one on your av, but I couldn't 'cause I don't have the right brushes. Anyway, I ended up extracting bits of the bg from the original image and duplicating them across, using alot of blend tools. It didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped, but I think it's good enough. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/ND005.png[/img] Tell me if you need anything changed.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
NashvilleDream Posted October 26, 2005 Author Posted October 26, 2005 The origional pic wasn't that big >.> lol... Thanks ^_^ thanks a lot ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now