Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Kenshins Graphic Novels&Shonen JUmp


Recommended Posts

Guest KenshinRulz
Posted
I like all of the Kenshin Novels,but I would like too see him in Shonen Jump.*I buy the shonen Jump every time I get a chance. :animeblus
Posted
[color=darkblue]For future reference, KenshinRulz, this is no way to start a thread. While a full out essay as to why you believe *enter subject here* isn't required, we do ask members to put a little effort in opening posts, as well as replies. Try to keep this in mind in the future.

I'll keep this open for now to see how it goes, but I'm watching, heh.[/color]
Guest KenshinRulz
Posted
[quote name='wayofthreversed']Is vol 19 better then vol 18? I have not been able to go and get it yet[/quote]


I think its a little bit better,but both of them had good parts,it depends on who u ask,and from ur own point of view.
Posted
[quote name='KenshinRulz']I think its a little bit better,but both of them had good parts,it depends on who u ask,and from ur own point of view.[/quote]

I mainly ment is the story good like do you see Sanosuke and that crazy looking guy figt as a main part of the story?
Guest KenshinRulz
Posted
[quote name='wayofthreversed']I mainly ment is the story good like do you see Sanosuke and that crazy looking guy figt as a main part of the story?[/quote]

Oh,well I loooove Sanoske so yeah,but it could add a couple of other chracters,while those too are fightin`,but its still good. :animesigh
Guest Sakabato Ronin
Posted
i love the manga more than the anime, personally. its more authentic and goes longer than the english anime does. unfortunatley they go to like 50 and my school library onlt has 1-9. there so expensive. :animeangr :animecry:
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
The RK manga is a lot better than the anime. First of all, it goes on longer and there's more violence. I LOVE the blood and gore in the manga!! Bomb-awesome!! I've collected 1-20 so far. I plan on getting vol.21 for Christmas. All-in-all, there are 28 volumes of Rurouni Kenshin. Which is ironic, 'cause Kenshin's 28 years old!! XP Okay, besides that, a definte must-buy. I can't wait to read the rest of the Jinchuu arc! Enishi rules!! :catgirl:
Guest Lone_Link
Posted
Rouroni Kenshin is one of the best Mangas ive read!! Even though i havnt started from the beginning.. :animeswea ..But one of my GOOD friends introduced the series to me and I cant stop reading them..Ive only read volume 8 and 9 Though..But my friend has alot more that hopefully I shall read next week or soon!! :animesmil ..AND the shopette on base has finally started selling MANGA!!!So now i can buy volume 1, 7, and 10 of Rouroni Kenshin!YES..(plus FMA series!!).
Ive also just noticed that they sell Shonen Jump at the shop too but ive never bought one..Ive read one and i was pretty impressed..It was entertaining..I might start a subscription when i get some MONEY..Whenever that happens!! :animedepr PEACE
Posted
[QUOTE=Lone_Link]Rouroni Kenshin is one of the best Mangas ive read!! Even though i havnt started from the beginning.. :animeswea ..But one of my GOOD friends introduced the series to me and I cant stop reading them..Ive only read volume 8 and 9 Though..But my friend has alot more that hopefully I shall read next week or soon!! :animesmil ..AND the shopette on base has finally started selling MANGA!!!So now i can buy volume 1, 7, and 10 of Rouroni Kenshin!YES..(plus FMA series!!).
Ive also just noticed that they sell Shonen Jump at the shop too but ive never bought one..Ive read one and i was pretty impressed..It was entertaining..I might start a subscription when i get some MONEY..Whenever that happens!! :animedepr PEACE[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I am so glad that you think of me as your good friend, Mike. Lol[/COLOR].[/FONT] :animesmil :catgirl:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Anyways, Rurouni Kenshin is one of the best manga that SJ has ever started selling. I can't wait to start reading Vol. 20 and up, but, alas, some of us are very, very poor from buying other things.[/[/COLOR]FONT] :animeswea :animedepr :animecry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...