damatte Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 I scanned a colored version of my drawing and the lighter colors didn't turn out so well and...the image's colors is so...I don't know how to explain it other than icky >< I really need this picture for school but CG-ing would be too complicated plus I don't know how and most tuts are on PS and I can only access PS on the school's computers! Please tell me if this has anything to do with the scanner itself or it's just that scanners can't scan colored images very well!
Howlingvampire4 Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 [quote name='damatte']I scanned a colored version of my drawing and the lighter colors didn't turn out so well and...the image's colors is so...I don't know how to explain it other than icky >< I really need this picture for school but CG-ing would be too complicated plus I don't know how and most tuts are on PS and I can only access PS on the school's computers! Please tell me if this has anything to do with the scanner itself or it's just that scanners can't scan colored images very well![/quote] :animestun um well.....I think it might be the scanner itself, depends on what kinda scanner it is. I have a dell all in one printer, scanner, copyier, and I can scan in color without any problem. :animeswea and, I was wonderin if u have photoshop, because that's what I always use when I scan pics, and all you have to do is press quick fix to fix that problem. um....well I think. :animesigh
damatte Posted October 26, 2005 Author Posted October 26, 2005 The scanner itself? Nutters, that's going to be a problem, guess I can't use the school scanner anymore... :animesigh Thanks though, now I know what to do....go find someone with a scanner! XD
Delta Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]Wait! *pulls damatte by the collar* My old scanner (God bless its parts) has got this program complement where you can adjust things like [COLOR=#4F91E7]brightness[/COLOR] , [COLOR=#4F91E7]contrast[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#4F91E7]color balance[/COLOR]. Maybe you can try looking for those commads first, yeah? They should be right at the window that pops up whenever you scan. Best of luck![/SIZE][/COLOR]
damatte Posted October 27, 2005 Author Posted October 27, 2005 Ahahahahaha, thanx Delta, I'll try that when I go to Media class :animesmil Hope my teacher don't mind me messing with the scanner ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now