Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Okay, I know that most of this stuff gets over looked and not many comments are ever recieved but I'm going to put it up anyways, just 'cause I'm that gosh-darned proud of it ^_^.

[U][B][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24648&stc=1]This guy[/URL][/B][/U] is what I've been working on for the past few weeks (it takes me ages to draw anything 'cause I keep putting it down and forgetting about it for days on end).

Any comments anyone would like to make would be greatly appreciated, plus any ideas for names would also be useful ^_^.[/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='lilkid']comoshain..sounds cool[/quote]This post isn't good enough! ~_^ Please provide constructive criticism as outlined in the sticky at the top of the forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...