Guest Matt Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 my friend e-mailed laura bailey, the voice of young trunks, and asked her if they were doing the duel voice with the fusions. she said YES and that they had just started recording the ones for gotenks. if you don't believe me, e-mail her at [email]laura@lizardlaura.com[/email]
SSJMihoshi Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I hope they get done soon because I wanna see the next episodes next season!!!! I'm dying over here! They aren't selling the videos at Target or anyplace...::sigh::
Syk3 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkred]That would be cool to have them do duel voices. I hav always wondered about that. also, i kno when the newest episodes r coming out. pm me for exact dates and the website i found them at.[/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 oh, that is so cool! i always wondered what they sounded like. this is going to be cool. p.s. gohan, just post the dates.
Syk3 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkred]fine... MAJIN BUU: THE HATCHING and MAJIN BUU: ATONEMENT (Street Date: Dec. 18, 2001) [/COLOR]
Guest Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Thats cool they are having both voices. Same with the ***. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJMihoshi [/i] [B]I hope they get done soon because I wanna see the next episodes next season!!!! I'm dying over here! They aren't selling the videos at Target or anyplace...::sigh:: [/B][/QUOTE] Go to the z-Store and you can order the videos. [url]www.z-store.com[/url]
Guest Matt Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 or you can wait till they come out, and there is this store near me called F.Y.E and they sell then for 17 bucks each, instead of the 20 FUNi wants for them.
Guest Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Or go to Suncoast and and buy them there forabout 15.00 bucks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now