Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello. I'm looking for a cool S-cry-ED banner and avatar. I haven't been able to find any on my own and I know that there are a lot of talented artists here and sadly I lack any artistic talent. I don't really need an avatar, but it'd be nice. I only really want a banner, if you can do the avatar I'd be in your debt. I only have one decent picture from S-cry-ED, so sorry if I can't help much. I'd like it to have Kazuma, Ryuhou to if you can fit it in. Thanks I really appreciate it, Starwind over and out.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Well here's my attempt. Hope you like them. If not I won't be offended as there are others here far more talented at making banners and avatars than I am. ^_^[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/3370/scryedbanner019fu.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/231/scryedavatar012cz.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/3033/scryedavatar029pi.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Hey, Thanks man. These look Great and I'm not just saying that. Thanks for putting in the effort. I'm a major S-cry-ED fan so any others that I can get would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to get as many as I can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...