Mimmsicle Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]I have to admit I really like the idea of some smilies specifically designed for OtakuBoards, because we could create a few that are related to in-jokes from OB. Imagine for a moment if we could create the "[I]Des kicking Shin in the nads[/I]" animation for use in all manner of situations, or the "[I]Mimmi gives you a cookie[/I']" smiley for those who are feeling down. [/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Tahoma]..... The thought of seeing a "[I]Des kicking Shin in the nads[/I]" smiley sends me soaring with laughter while cringing as I imagine the pain brought upon the poor Shinny-Poo >>; It'd be funky to have those kind of smileys, though, with one obvious exception: I'd steal your pants after the giving of a cookie, mwehehehe. A girl can dream, eh? :animesmil[/FONT]
Gavin Posted November 8, 2005 Posted November 8, 2005 [quote name='Mimminx][FONT=Tahoma']It'd be funky to have those kind of smileys, though, with one obvious exception: I'd steal your pants after the giving of a cookie, mwehehehe.[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Hopefully I'd be spared such a de-trousering if such a smilie were to be created, but for safety sake I'd advise people start taking in their belt buckles by one notch. Other people based smilies might include an Alex smilie who?s head turns red, swells up and finally explodes in frustration at debating another member or a Dragon Warrior smilie looking shiftily from left to right before plotting another take over of OB, or perhaps another sexy tea party. I?d think of more but it?s 00:10 and I?m exhausted, maybe this could become a separate thread.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now