nemisis9058 Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 I need friends to help me out on this. I don't know that many paople so I was wondering if anyone would want to be my friend.
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 [quote name='nemisis9058']I need friends to help me out on this. I don't know that many paople so I was wondering if anyone would want to be my friend.[/quote] I will, but I think they consider this spam.Am I correct in this?
nemisis9058 Posted November 1, 2005 Author Posted November 1, 2005 [quote name='kuroinuyoukai']I will, but I think they consider this spam.Am I correct in this?[/quote]Yes they do I'm sorry.
2010DigitalBoy Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 Ill be your friend, guy. All my friends are only peoples (I... don't get along well in the outside world) but if you've got good friends online who needs offline? :animesmil
Shy Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 [size=1]Yes, I'm sorry, but this thread is being closed due to its poor (if nonexistent) quality. I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time, but the best way to make friends in this community is to reguargly post something intelligent, or clever, or well-thought out. Quality attracts an audience here, I suppose, so it's kind of neat that the smart kids can benefit for once. Also, please review the forum rules before posting again. This is your first warning. Topic locked. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts