Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help!


Guest animesasukekun

Recommended Posts

Guest animesasukekun
Posted
Does anyone know how to draw hands??????????????? :animedepr :animecry:
Posted
[quote name='animesasukekun']anyone? help?[/quote]Asking again is not going to get people to your thread any faster, and in fact inpatience often makes people less likely to help you out. In any case, double posting is against the rules on OB, but you're alway welcome to edit your previous post to add whatever you need.

As for this thread, I believe that it's way too vague to hold a meaningful contribution. What sort of responses are you looking for? To draw hands.. well, I guess you'd need to either copy from your own or a picture, and just keep practicing until you got it right. I know a lot of people have trouble with drawing hands, but it's no more a problem than any other object. Practice is the key term here and I don't know how you can go much more into detail than that.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...