Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sooner or later I'm planning on making a big quiz game. And I need a big 100 x 100 or more pic. It needs to say

Anime Know-it-all!

In any good looking font. It also needs to have simple, yet explosive colors. I might as well get your juices running... Winner gets a free place on Anime know-it-all.
Posted
Wow. LOL. I don't think the game should be described as the jumping bunny in tights picture contest. LOL. I'm thinking more... OBish. But nice pic anyway, Outlaw. Maybe the winner could make that their avi... That's a good idea(I'm not being sarcastic...)! Well, keep 'em coming folks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...