Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Hey, this is your friendly neighbourhood Wraith here, asking for the assistance of all you crazy Photoshop people to create me a beautiful banner and avi set, featuring Shadow the Hedgehog, my character in OtakuBoards Survivor.

On the avi, just a picture of Shadow, please, don't put my name, as I have a habit of changing it, and I want to keep this set for a while, and on the banner, another picture of him, with just the words "Game On!" in a funky kinda font.

Attached are some pictures you could use, but if you want to use any you have found that look better than them, please feel free.

Thanks in advance.
[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey Wraith ^_^

Seein' as how we're probably going to be on the same team and all, I thought I'd be generous and give your request a shot.

I have a couple of different versions of the banner, since I kinda changed the main image at the last minute just to see how it looked.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24769&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24770&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24772&stc=1[/img][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...