kizu Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 I know all of you liked the first one. It ended with a bad end. I would like to restart it. But as soon as people start I am giving the power to DW. He was the leader ofteh last one and did a good job. I think he should start it again. But anyway if you don't know how to play. Post a name from a character from any game for any system. I am going to be Link again. just follow whta i do and anything that DW adds. Name- Link I hvae to continute this later. brb
Anti Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Name: Ryu ((PSX, Breath Of Fire 4....ehehe I loved how the hybrids looked))
9mm Avenger Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [color=royalblue]Name:Sonic the Hedgehog(pleeeeease?)[/color]
Biida Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Hm... *shrugs* I might as well join again... Name: Shana Game: The Legend of Dragoon
Dragon Warrior Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 alright! It's back! Name: Dart Game: Legend of Dragoon
Biida Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]alright! It's back! Name: Dart Game: Legend of Dragoon [/B][/QUOTE] Mhm... It's back... Hopefully, this time, it won't be forgotten... *looks at his new avatar* AIIIYYEEE!!!!!!! KAWAII!!!!!!! IT'S TAKATO!!!!!!! :D :D :D Cute. :)
Dragon Warrior Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Mhm... It's back... Hopefully, this time, it won't be forgotten... *looks at his new avatar* AIIIYYEEE!!!!!!! KAWAII!!!!!!! IT'S TAKATO!!!!!!! :D :D :D Cute. :) [/B][/QUOTE] Yep. Cute just like me :D badaboom!
Biida Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B] Yep. Cute just like me :D badaboom! [/B][/QUOTE] Err.... Whatever..... Back to the story!!!!!!!!! Okay, when do we start this thing? Once we get a few more members? In a few days? When? :confused:
Anti Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 uhhh....ok.....*clicks the mouse...avatar blows up*...mwhaha....*dodges a flying object from Britty*....eheh
Ryan Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [size=3][color=indigo] Kirbes all the way!!!!!!!! (I mean Kirby) P.S: Britty and DW where did yall get those awesome avatars??[/size][/color]
Biida Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]uhhh....ok.....*clicks the mouse...avatar blows up*...mwhaha....*dodges a flying object from Britty*....eheh [/B][/QUOTE] Errr.... *glares evilly at Anti* :flaming: *kicks him in the stomach* [QUOTE]nice job, anti! That'll teach her![/QUOTE] *glares at Gavin* :demon: *gets a ladder, climbs up it, then punches him in the head* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bah! I hate being short... :flaming: 5'2"... Yeesh... -_- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anyways... You didn't answer my question... When do we start this thing?
Dragon Warrior Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 oh! right! sorry! Uh... how's thursday? i have basketball tomorrow and it's crazy and we need about 2 or 3 more people. [SIZE=3]only 2 more people can join, aight?[/SIZE]
Biida Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]oh! right! sorry! Uh... how's thursday? i have basketball tomorrow and it's crazy and we need about 2 or 3 more people. [SIZE=3]only 2 more people can join, aight?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Thursday? Umm.... *thinks* I think I'll be gone on Thursday from about 6-8 or so.... But from about 3:30-5:30 is good for me. :) ONLY 2 MORE PEOPLE??? Gavin, that's not fair!
Anti Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 miss Britty...anyway save it till later *grins* I know ya love me.... j/k j/k yeah when do we start Gavin...? *edit*ahh we all posted almost same time.....hmmms thursday....I am good for that*/edit*
Ryan Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] That is fine with me DW...[/color][/size]
Biida Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]miss Britty...anyway save it till later *grins* I know ya love me.... j/k j/k yeah when do we start Gavin...? *edit*ahh we all posted almost same time.....hmmms thursday....I am good for that*/edit* [/B][/QUOTE] *sweat drop* :therock: I love you??? Dude, you'd better be kidding!!!! Okay then... Gavin, you ask Kizu if Friday's good with him, and if anyone else joins, we'll ask them... And... Thursday's good. :) *thinks* I didn't make any sense at all in my last 3 sentances, did I? *sweat drop*
liamc2 Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 ummm if im gunna join, i need to know the time difference so i can battle. I am in aus and i think my otaku clock is set +16 hours. Character: Typhlosion Game: My Gameboy Pokemon Gold (or pms2 when i'm at my friends house;) ) *edit* btw G_A where'dja get those cool avatars?
Ryan Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] Britty, is it safe to ask you and DW where you guys got your avatars???[/color][/size]
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 I would be afraid if you loved me Britty....*runs around in fear just thinking bout it*.... mmms....this should be fun....I will rule you all!!....not likely but I cand dream
9mm Avenger Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [color=royalblue]I think Sonic shoulda been in Smash Bros. Meele. Nintendo owns Sonic now. And i want one of those avatars![/color]
Biida Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Okay, okay.... You guys win... We got the avatars at the icon section, in the Digimon section, at [url]www.lelola.com[/url]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Britty! U gave in! Now I must give u a noogie! *does the splendid deed*
kizu Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 Britty, did you see Gave's post??? He losta lot. He shouldn't even be a member any more. Didn't he use to have about 700?? What happened to all them. You know all about that miss 19 otaku, errr wait make the member, no i mean 19th otaku, wait i had it last time, member. Adn like I said, i want Gave to do this one too. I don't remember how we did the last one.
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Digimon...EWW!!!....*cackles*...*procedes to burn the avatars* MWHAHA!!! it is all a copy of MTG!!! *stares at the people*......mmmsss.....SSB was a fun game....my best charecter was the giant rat for some reason....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now