Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, Super Smash Bros Melee came out today... Although you won't be able to buy it 'til tomarrow... At least no where that I've seen had it for sale today...
Anyway, I was wondering what everybodies highest Battle Score is in the original.
My highest score is 10,270 KOs on Link, and it's still getting higher. What's yours?

(to see how many KOs a player has scored, go into the Vs. Record in the Data menu.)
Posted
I was asking what the score was on the character that has the highest score. Not just what Link's score is...
Oh well, it doesn't really matter that much though.
Posted
You probably played Vs. Mode 'til a character got 5,000 KOs... That's the only way I know of to get your score higher, lol.

What character is it on?
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Lets see. . . with Link I have 7, 416 KOs and with Donkey Kong I have over 4, 772 - so I just put over 10,000 =P since I play both of them.

My friend Jay has 5, 416 KOs with Fox, and next in line comes Samus with 4, 743 KOs

We REALLY play this game. . LOL, too bad we have not done so in a while. . . we used to play just about every day, and we would play this game to death and back ^_^ . . . . weeeeeeee~~

Well, going to get SSB:M in a little bit. . get to start the next chapter in my gaming series. =P
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Lets see... If I added up the two highest scores (Link and C. Falcon) It'd be... 19,908 KOs (Link=10,270, C. Falcon=9,638.) If I added every characters score together it'd be... 72,863 KOs.
I started playing when it was first released, and I've never looked back. I'll still be playing it up until the day I get SSB Melee.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Remembering back, our game WAS deleted back in Feb. (near the 23rd, my B-Day - thus, why I remember). . friend borrowed it, and when he brought it back, EVERYTHING was gone. . I was SOOOO pissed. . >_<

I am sure that if it didn't get deleted, the scores would have been MUCH higher. . I mean, this game was all we played since it came out, and we would blow off every other activity to play this game. . LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Remembering back, our game WAS deleted back in Feb. (near the 23rd, my B-Day - thus, why I remember). . friend borrowed it, and when he brought it back, EVERYTHING was gone. . I was SOOOO pissed. . >_<

I am sure that if it didn't get deleted, the scores would have been MUCH higher. . I mean, this game was all we played since it came out, and we would blow off every other activity to play this game. . LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo] THAT SUCKS!!! If one of my friends did that, I wouldn't lend my games to them anymore!!!

Out of all the stuff I've gotten in SSB, I'd get the most pissed off about the Vs. Record being erased. Everything else (like the hidden characters) I can get again pretty quickly. The Vs. Record has been getting added to since I bought the game.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I deleted my vs. becuase my bros use all different characters and the same as me, so how can I tell which is mine? I am on 52 in 2 hours so far...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I deleted my vs. becuase my bros use all different characters and the same as me, so how can I tell which is mine? I am on 52 in 2 hours so far...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Why'd you do that? I don't know if you've noticed, but it counts the KOs that CPU players score. So really, (unless you never play with other people or CPU players) you'll never get a record of just [I]your[/I] scores.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
Why'd you do that? I don't know if you've noticed, but it counts the KOs that CPU players score. So really, (unless you never play with other people or CPU players) you'll never get a record of just [I]your[/I] scores. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, I don't really play with anyone else, well I do but... I haven't played in a while. I guess I can just use my favorite characters' battle scores...[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Goten-SSJ
Posted
I have about 2000 with Fox on SSB.The reason its low is it got erased.I had about 27000. And I only have 567 on SSBM.
Posted
I am not sure the exact amount of mine (because i am at school and not home and can't find out) but i bet it will high. I bought the game about a week after it came out. Me and my bro use the same Char. so it will be high. He doens't play a lot, but when he does he always plays stock with 50 or higher lives. That will get a few kills. but in second for me is Pikachu. Pikachu is very fast, and I use it's Up-B (Quick Attack) a lot to dodge. It is very fun to use that and dodge ever attack that DK can make.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...