Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what game have you spent most time on? it can be an rpg, sports title, adventure...

i've spent loads of time on Final Fantasy X, i found all legendary weapons...and powered them up(yes i did the 200 lighting dodge)all aeons, and all characters complete sphere grid (it takes forever when you run out of teleport spheres)....

it's either that or GTA:San Andreas...:D you guys know what i'm talking about hehe :D
Posted
I've spent most of my time playing the suffering ties that bind. Still haven't passed it but when i have i'll replay it to get the different endings.(if theyre are different endings) After that i might have to go and replay The suffering.
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
I have spent 10 hours playing an older PC game called Unreal Tournament(2000).. I would play over and over in the practice matches practicing how to kil my opponents the nastiest. Like I said I know it's a old game-but I have an older system and I happen to like UT. :animeangr
Posted
[quote name='kuroinuyoukai']I have spent 10 hours playing an older PC game called Unreal Tournament(2000).. I would play over and over in the practice matches practicing how to kil my opponents the nastiest. Like I said I know it's a old game-but I have an older system and I happen to like UT. :animeangr[/quote]
it's ok, most of the greatest games of all time are the old ones. i remember slapping on zelda OoT a few months ago on my n64 just to relive the adventure :D
Posted
[quote name='nomad19']it's ok, most of the greatest games of all time are the old ones. i remember slapping on zelda OoT a few months ago on my n64 just to relive the adventure :D[/quote]

I still play my old zelda ames over and over right now im also playing Majora's Mask(spelling might be wrong.)and i play old games on my game boy advanced like the four swords, oracle of ages (spelling) , oracel of seasons and DX and others i can't remember.
Posted
Well for sports title it would have to be...NCAA Football 2006. As for adventure it was for sure The Legend of Zelda Ocorina of Time. The shooter is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.
Posted
[quote name='GreatBird']Well for sports title it would have to be...NCAA Football 2006. As for adventure it was for sure The Legend of Zelda Ocorina of Time. The shooter is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.[/quote]
Where would halo 2 come in?
Posted
[quote name='GreatBird']A shooter.....[/quote]
So GTA San Andreas is a better shooter than Halo 2?
that really depends if you have a PS2 and an X Box
Posted
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I've spent years fighting my friends in Super Smash Bros. Melee to the point that it's crazy... :animestun

I don't know, there's just something extremely awesome about being able to kick Ganondorf's *** with Jigglypuff that hasn't gotten old in three years... ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I've spent years fighting my friends in Super Smash Bros. Melee to the point that it's crazy... :animestun

I don't know, there's just something extremely awesome about being able to kick Ganondorf's *** with Jigglypuff that hasn't gotten old in three years... ;) [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I can understand. But is it true that when revolution comes out they will make a super smash bros. online?
I need new people to play and new challanges the people i usually play are too easy and predictable.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=Jenova]I can understand. But is it true that when revolution comes out they will make a super smash bros. online?
I need new people to play and new challanges the people i usually play are too easy and predictable.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. If you need new people to face, I'll fight you. I'm far from predictable, especially since I learned to grab items that are thrown at me. My friend threw a pokeball at me, and I caught it and threw it back at him, and he flew off the stage. Then he tried to get back on, but Electrode came out of the ball. I picked it up and jumped at him, killing us both...

But he had one life and I had [B][I]two[/I][/B]. ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.ganonstower.com/ssbz-12.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Yeah. If you need new people to face, I'll fight you. I'm far from predictable, especially since I learned to grab items that are thrown at me. My friend threw a pokeball at me, and I caught it and threw it back at him, and he flew off the stage. Then he tried to get back on, but Electrode came out of the ball. I picked it up and jumped at him, killing us both...

But he had one life and I had [B][I]two[/I][/B]. ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.ganonstower.com/ssbz-12.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
I guess, but i dont play with items, i think using items is pure luck.
Example: both have one life i have 50 damage you have 150, and a mega tomatoe or a heart (wichevere takes youre damage back to zero) youre right next to it and you end up winning, when you shouldn't have knowing im better than you.
Im more into the skills.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]The game that I spent the most of my time on would be a MUD (text-based RPG) called Achaea. Let's see. I played for a total of 45 days, 11 hours and 23 minutes since my first joining of the game in April. Add another 17 hours or more from my other character and that'd be about 46 days of play time. It's a lot of fun and really great.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I've spent nearly 1,000 hours on Guild Wars so far. I think I'm currently around 975, since Mario Kart DS has been distracting me. My interest has been dropping off, though, since barely anyone else from the OB guild plays anymore.

For a console game, though, Super Smash Bros. Melee probably takes the cake for most play time. Total power time is somewhere above 300 hours, and play time is around 250 I think. Most of that from just me playing, too, since I barely ever have other people around to fight.

And yes, Nintendo is working on an online SSB for the Revolution, which they're trying to have ready for the system's launch. I can't wait for that.

[b]Edit:[/b]
Just a little update here. I passed the 1,000 hour mark in Guild Wars a couple days ago. Go me.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='nomad19']SSMB never gets old!! it's still the greatest party game ever, about the MUD's i've tried those it's pretty addictive, for a text adventure...[/quote]
It is a great party game but what about all the Mario Party Games.
Posted
[quote name='Jenova']It is a great party game but what about all the Mario Party Games.[/quote]
lol mario party is always a time killer, i liked the concept and all but it's gotten old after 5 sequels...unlike SSMB 2 games, timeless classics...heck i still play the original N64 one ;)
Posted
What about galaga, i still play that sometimes, i remember playing it in the arcades hours at a time.That and Pac-man are classics.
[IMG]http://www.retrosite.de/arcade/galaga_i.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.download-free-games.com/images/npacman.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
I spend ALOT of time in Animal Crossing for GCN. Of course I plan on getting Animal Crossing Wild World for Ds.

And I spend ALOT of time in Halo 2. If anyone wants to send a friend requst im Daiuske
Posted
[QUOTE=Al-araaf]I spend ALOT of time in Animal Crossing for GCN. Of course I plan on getting Animal Crossing Wild World for Ds.

And I spend ALOT of time in Halo 2. If anyone wants to send a friend requst im Daiuske[/QUOTE]

animal corssing was pretty addictive....whoo!! living a human/carefree life as an animal....

im surprised no one has said everquest yet.....*even though im not an EQ junkie*

i'd like to add that one big time spender is harvest moon, harvest moon 64 was one of my faves...
Posted
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Orange]I've spent probably over 40 hours on Kingdom Hearts. I really wanted to get 100% completion, but then I went away, and then I just sort of drited from my PS2... and now, a year later, I'd really like to just finish the bloody game so I can be fully prepared for KH2.

The runner up for most time spent would have to be either Star Ocean 3 or FFX :animesmil [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkred]Pokemon Red, Tekken Tag, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, and FF Tactics Advance are all games I've spent a hell of a lot of time on, but I think ACWW will be the main one once I get into it.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...