Tat2oo Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 I'd be interested to see who's looking foward to the new release G-Saviour, of the ongoing Gundam franchise. G-Saviour is a two hour special, marring live actors with CG animation. Set for release in January 2002. Let me know what you think.
Posthumous Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Yeah it an OK movie.Better than Turn A Gundam for sure.
Shinigami Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 soooo....when in 2002?:therock: that sounds interesting though...:devil: :blulaugh:
Justin Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I don't care to see G-Saviour, I strongly recommend G Gundam though... -Justin
BondFanatic Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I would like to see it, sort of, but I also really want to see G Gundam. From what Sephiroth has said about it, it sounds great.
Shinigami Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 right now i reallywouldnt care. if it is different than what cartoon network has now, then so be it. just post the exact date please!:devil:
Shinigami Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tat2oo [/i] [B]G-Saviour is coming Jan. 22 2002 [/B][/QUOTE] Thanx! :all:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now