OtakuBoards

stupid funny things i did

Dan L

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]...'red aftershock' is, anyone else might do, im not sure, but i downed a third of a bottle of it as soon...[/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I don't know if your AfterShock is the same as our here in the States... but not too long ago I was at a party, and we had a bottle of Red AfterShock (Cinnamon flavoured ) and after it was gone, and only the crysals were left, we filled the bottle full of beer :bellylaug ...and offered it to various people, then all took one drink and almost got sick :butthead:
So that was fun, but we eventually got tired of the prank and just traded walking around with the bottle of "cinnamon beer" for drinking real beer....anyhoo, long story short, we got soo drunk that night that we forgot all about it and ended up drinking the entire bottle of "beer aftershock" ...that was a bad night :whoops: :drunk:

I am a ditz period. I'm used to making stupid mistakes. The most prominent is running into things constantly. I have a reputation for it at home. My family seems to watch it for me and hide anything valuable. Almost every morning when I wake up I accidently knock my phone of the hook.

[COLOR=red]I can't remember the stupidest thing i ever did... All i remember is i got a concussion... It hurt....

Oh yeah!

One time when i was playing with a cigarette lighter and i caught my shirt on fire... [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]:blulaugh: Hehe, oh I have many :laugh:

[b]Merry-go-round:[/b] It's those kind in little parks that you have to run around while holding onto it to get it started. So ya, I was running around it and spinning it to get it going, it I was going really really fast! And then I jumped to get on to it, but I undershot my jump and my foot slipped but I decided to hold on to the merry-go-round so I was just being draged around by this thing of a bunch of mulch, lmao :D I'm kinda proud of that one because it made these two girls giggle and I thought that was pretty cool :p

[b]Moving Mini-Van:[/b] Okie dokie, this is what went down, my friend's mom had driven me home from doing something out with my friend and stuff, and they happen to drive a mini-van! So I got out very sluggishly, in fact I basically crawled out on my stomach, and then when I did get out they closed the door so then I went behind the mini-van and stepped up on the back and held on to the racks on the top of it. And so for fun my friend's mom starting driving off and stuff so I picked my feet up so I was only holding on with my arms, and then my genius self decided to let go! Yup, so I crashed to the street and kinda rolled off a bit. My friend's mom thought I was dead and freaked out, lol, it was funny, she said she was going at like 25mph, and I got off with minor scrapes :p I'm proud of this one too because it was just palin ol' fun.

[b]Hands, Pants, and Ambiguous Words:[/b] Ok, I was at a movie theater seeing Planet of the Apes with my friends, and I had my hands in my pockets and felt that I had black electrical tape in the pocket on the other side of my pants(they're reversible). And my friends wanted me to get it so they could make bracelets and stuff, and I had a belt on so it was kinda hard to reach to the other side of my pants, and eventually I found the pocket on the other side (now keep in mind I had my hand IN my pants) but I couldn't get reach into the pocket, so without thnking of a double meaning to the phrase, I just said "I can't get in!" And we all realized the double meaning in what I said and just burst out laughing. Not much later I did succeed in getting the tape :)

And then there's a bunch of smaller stuff like always forgetting to turn the handles on doors so I walk right into 'em, I've run into many concrete barracades while riding my bike and flipped over the handle bars, I've crashed on a bike in the middle of a three way intersection, I've crossed a busy highway and caused a lot of screeching tires (lol), I've purposely set myself on fire and trun crazily around in circles.... Oi, that's just scratching the surface here :blulaugh:[/SIZE]

Oh my god... I just remembered what has to be the most stupid funny thing I EVER did... and incorporated into this story is... THE WORST CHAT UP LINE EVER!!!
So the tale begins.... I was at a freinds 18th B'day party, and everyone from work was there including this girl I had my eye on for a while (and still do - it wasnt that long ago and she doesnt seem too 'disturbed' by what Im about to tell you) and after a not too long night (it was at one of those community centres that can only serve drinks til 11pm) and seven double vodkas (some people call me 'the russian' - but i'm not russian!) I lost all inconfidendence - as you do. Now before I continue Ill say that although this girl turns out to be pretty bright, she doesnt seem to be at first. After a while she said how well she did in her exams at school and said 'i think most people expect me to do badly cos I seem a bit dipsy' and I said [b]'some people do, but I don't!'[/b] :wow: a few minutes later she had to go (luckily). I DARE you to beat this